We had been missing a true Semi-Hollow in our lineup: Insert the Cavo MKII. These can be built two different ways: Flat top or Carved top (add $500). Built with the best tonal woods you can find. We use old school building techniques like Hot Hide Glue, Deep set neck tenon, and vintage accurate hardware/electronics, to bring you that classic sound you love, at a price you can afford. With looks to boot. The Cavo MKII covers a wide tonal palette, and has the looks and feel, that comes with a much higher priced guitar.
Utilizing the best hand selected tonal woods available, top notch hardware and electronics, and finished off in a super thin, nitro cellulose finish. The Cavo MKII does so much more than a Hollowbody normally would.
Cavo MKII Specs & Options
- Body Woods: Honduran Mahogany - Spanish Cedar
- Top: Plain or Figured Easter Maple (Flat Tops may require add'l cost)
- Carve Top: (Add'l $500)
- NeckWood: QS Honduran Mahogany
- Fretboard Woods : Brazilian Rosewood (limited availability)
- Radius': 12" (other available upon request)
- Frets: 6105 - 6150 - 6100 - 6130 (others available upon request)
- Scale Length: 24.75" - 25"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuners: Hipshot Open Gear
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Schroder Wrap-A-Round - Faber Locking ABR-1 - Mastery M1
- Stop Tail: (Optional only when using ABR-1 Bridge)
- Vibrato: (Optional Mastery Vibrato w/ NO UpCharge)
- Pickups: Budz - Mcnelly - Mojo Pickups - Porter
- Electronics: RS GuitarWorks SuperPots - RS GuitarWorks PIO Caps - CRL Switch - Switchkraft Jacks-VintageCloth Push Back Wire
- Finish: 100% Nitro Celulose