Our take on the "surf" guitar that never really got the love it deserved, but has found its resurgence it todays music scene! Our visual take, coupled with a thicker slab body, and vintage accurate build process, woods, parts and electronics. Our Tono MKII.5 are all around work horses. Finding their way to fit into an array of music styles. All Tono MKII.5's come standard with Mastery hardware (Bridge and Viibrato).
Utilizing the best hand selected tonal woods available, top notch hardware and electronics, and finished off in a super thin, nitro cellulose finish. Our Tono does more than just surf.
Tono Specs & Options
- Body Woods: Alder - Swamp Ash - Sugar Pine - Honduran Mahogany - Spanish Cedar
- NeckWood: Quarter-Sawn HardRock or Quarter-Sawn Figured Maple
- Fretboard Woods : Maple - E. Indian Rosewood - Brazilian Rosewood (limited availability)
- Radius': 7.25", 10", 12"
- Frets: 6105 - 6150 - 6100 - 6130 (others available upon request)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuners: Kluson Supreme Vintage Tuners
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Mastery M1
- Vibrato: Mastery
- Pickups: Budz - Mcnelly - Mojo Pickups - Porter
- Electronics: RS GuitarWorks SuperPots - RS GuitarWorks PIO Caps - CRL Switch - Switchkraft Jacks-VintageCloth Push Back Wire
- Finish: 100% Nitro Celulose