The Tono was set out to be an inspiration from one of Leo's designs that found favor among guitarists in the late 50's and early 60's. Used by some of Rock n Roll's most iconic players, it incorporates the curves and contours of the original. The Tono is a very well put together inspiration from the original design.
Utilizing the best hand selected tonal woods available, top notch hardware and electronics, and finished off in a super thin, nitro cellulose finish. Our Tono does more than just surf.
Tono Specs & Options
- Body Woods: Alder - Swamp Ash - Sugar Pine - Honduran Mahogany - Spanish Cedar
- NeckWood: Quarter-Sawn HardRock or Quarter-Sawn Figured Maple
- Fretboard Woods : Maple - E. Indian Rosewood - Brazilian Rosewood (limited availability)
- Radius': 7.25", 10", 12"
- Frets: 6105 - 6150 - 6100 - 6130 (others available upon request)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuners: Kluson Supreme Vintage Tuners
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Mastery M1
- Vibrato: Mastery
- Pickups: Budz - Mcnelly - Mojo Pickups - Porter
- Electronics: RS GuitarWorks SuperPots - RS GuitarWorks PIO Caps - CRL Switch - Switchkraft Jacks-VintageCloth Push Back Wire
- Finish: 100% Nitro Celulose