The Taglio MKII.5 is our take on the classic single single cut of the 50's and 60's. Just like our other MKII designs, we put our own spin on the design, but also tweaked the overall body thickness (1.875"), to add a little more mass. This yields a slightly thicker sound and feel, with out dramatically effecting the overall weight of the guitar. Just like our Taglio, these MKII.5's encompass all the original build qualities and sounds, that made those original guitars what they are revered for today.
Utilizing the best hand selected tonal woods available, top notch hardware and electronics, and finished off in a super thin, nitro cellulose finish. Our Taglio does it all. And more.
TAGLIO SPECS & OPTIONS
- Body Woods: Alder - Swamp Ash - Sugar Pine - Honduran Mahogany - Spanish Cedar
- NeckWood: Quarter-Sawn HardRock or Quarter-Sawn Figured Maple
- Fretboard Woods : Maple - E. Indian Rosewood - Brazilian Rosewood (limited availability)
- Radius': 7.25", 10", 12"
- Frets: 6105 - 6150 - 6100 - 6130 (others available upon request)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuners: Kluson Supreme Vintage Tuners
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Vintage AshTray w/ Steel or Budz Brass Saddles
- Pickups: Budz - Mcnelly - Mojo Pickups - Porter
- Electronics: RS GuitarWorks SuperPots - RS GuitarWorks PIO Caps - CRL Switch - Switchkraft Jacks-VintageCloth Push Back Wire
- Finish: 100% Nitro Celulose