Based on the iconic bursts of the late 50's, the Lavarato is the ode to those originals. We put our own spin on the design of the guitar, but left EVERY thing else the same. vintage accurate woods, material, specs and build process. This guitar is a visually modern take on a vintage classic, but retaining the sound and build quality,that made those guitars what they are referred for today.
Utilizing the best hand selected tonal woods available, top notch hardware and electronics, and finished off in a super thin, nitro cellulose finish. The Lavarato gets you as close to that "Holy Grail", as possible.
Lavarato Specs & Options
- Body Woods: Honduran Mahogany - Spanish Cedar
- Top: Plain or Figured Easter Maple
- NeckWood: QS Honduran Mahogany
- Fretboard Woods : Brazilian Rosewood (limited availability)
- Radius': 12" (other available upon request)
- Frets: 6105 - 6150 - 6100 - 6130 (others available upon request)
- Scale Length: 24.75" - 25"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuners: Hipshot Open Gear
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Faber Locking ABR-1
- Stop Tail: Faber Locking Aluminum
- Pickups: Budz - Mcnelly - Mojo Pickups - Porter
- Electronics: RS GuitarWorks SuperPots - RS GuitarWorks PIO Caps - CRL Switch - Switchkraft Jacks-VintageCloth Push Back Wire
- Finish: 100% Nitro Celulose