The Taglio is an absolute work horse. Meant to be inspired by one of Leo's first models. it incorporates the best attributes of the original ones made in the 50's and early 60's. We incorporate the best qualities of the old with light weight tone woods, like Swamp Ash, Alder & SugarPine. The tone and playability of the Taglio goes far and beyond what you would at all expect from a guitar at this price point.
Utilizing the best hand selected tonal woods available, top notch hardware and electronics, and finished off in a super thin, nitro cellulose finish. Our Taglio does it all. And more.
TAGLIO SPECS & OPTIONS
- Body Woods: Alder - Swamp Ash - Sugar Pine - Honduran Mahogany - Spanish Cedar
- NeckWood: Quarter-Sawn HardRock or Quarter-Sawn Figured Maple
- Fretboard Woods : Maple - E. Indian Rosewood - Brazilian Rosewood (limited availability)
- Radius': 7.25", 10", 12"
- Frets: 6105 - 6150 - 6100 - 6130 (others available upon request)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuners: Kluson Supreme Vintage Tuners
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Vintage AshTray w/ Steel or Budz Brass Saddles
- Pickups: Budz - Mcnelly - Mojo Pickups - Porter
- Electronics: RS GuitarWorks SuperPots - RS GuitarWorks PIO Caps - CRL Switch - Switchkraft Jacks-VintageCloth Push Back Wire
- Finish: 100% Nitro Celulose