The Doppio was set out to be an inspiration from one of Leo's mid-50's designs. Used by some of Rockn'Roll's most iconic players, it incorporates the curves and contours of the original. Using steel block tremolo's and the BEST handwound singlecoil pickups available. The Doppio is a very well put together inspiration from this original design.
Utilizing the best hand selected tonal woods available, top notch hardware and electronics, and finished off in a super thin, nitro cellulose finish. Our Taglio does it all. And more.
DOPPIO SPECS & OPTIONS
- Body Woods: Alder - Swamp Ash - Sugar Pine - Honduran Mahogany - Spanish Cedar
- NeckWood: Quarter-Sawn HardRock or Quarter-Sawn Figured Maple
- Fretboard Woods : Maple - E. Indian Rosewood - Brazilian Rosewood (limited availability)
- Radius': 7.25", 10", 12"
- Frets: 6105 - 6150 - 6100 - 6130 (others available upon request)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuners: Kluson Supreme Vintage Tuners
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Vintage 6-Hole Tremolo W/ Full Steel Block
- Pickups: Budz - Mcnelly - Mojo Pickups - Porter
- Electronics: RS GuitarWorks SuperPots - RS GuitarWorks PIO Caps - CRL Switch - Switchkraft Jacks-VintageCloth Push Back Wire
- Finish: 100% Nitro Celulose